Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 4 1/2 Boxes of 2011-12 Past & Present
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I felt like busting wax yesterday. I went to the LCS and the owner was looking to move some older product so I dug in. I would post scans but my stupid photobucket wont upload any photos. Anyway, I will post scans if that site fixes the issue.

4 1/2 boxes of 2011-12 Past and Present
"Hits" (a very liberal term in this case)-

Elusive Ink- Reggie Theus Redemptions, Major Jones, Dell Curry, John Salley(Pistons Uni), Lawrence Funderburke, Scot Pollard, Bo Outlaw

Breakout autos- Gordon Hayward, Greg Monroe

2011 Draft Pick auto redemption- Jimmy Butler, Shelvin Mack
Non-auto Draft pick redemptions- Fab Melo, Thomas Robinson

Base auto- Stephen Curry (PC)

Notable inserts-
Fireworks- Durant (2), Lebron (2), D-Rose, Tyreke Evans, Kevin Love

Breakout- Blake Griffin, Harden,Jeremy Lin, Ricky Rubio

Changing Times- Blake Griffin,D-Rose,George Mikan (2), Kobe (PC)

Raining 3's- Lebron, KObe (2, 1 is PC), Jeremy Lin, Larry Bird

Bread for Life-Alonzo Mourning, Dolph Schayes, Bob McAdoo,Bill Laimbeer, Robert Horry,Hersey Hawkins

Bread for Health-Lebron, Blake Griffin, Kobe(PC)
Bread for Energy- D-Wade

SP Variations- Lebron, Bill Russell, Moses Malone, Rajon ROndo, Deandre Jordan

I have many more of these if you are looking to complete any of these sets.
Not bad. I loved the look of the fireworks inserts in person.I bet the Curry looks nice! You gonna redeem the draft pick redemptions? They have the 2012 ones to send out and I think Mack took a picture on instagram signing his redemptions.
I'd only be after the EWing and Garnett Variants and inserts .... if you have them.
(03-30-2013, 04:27 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad. I loved the look of the fireworks inserts in person.I bet the Curry looks nice! You gonna redeem the draft pick redemptions? They have the 2012 ones to send out and I think Mack took a picture on instagram signing his redemptions.
I will probably redeem. I don't know what they look like but I was just happy that the redemptions were still active! I try to trade redemptions so I don't have to deal with them but I didn't exactly get a great haul of people for the autos(although I have a pretty good start to a Jimmy BUtler PC).
I need the following for my sets:
11-12 Panini Past & Present - 27, 40, 70, 95, 158, 162
11-12 Panini Past & Present Breakout - 3, 5, 7, 9, 19, 24, 25, 27, 30
11-12 Panini Past & Present Fireworks - 2, 10, 13, 18, 19
11-12 Panini Past & Present Raining 3's - 5, 10, 13, 20
Send me a trade offer with the ones you have and let me know what you're looking for if you don't see anything in my ORG that you want (as I only have a very small amount listed to keep it easier to maintain).
Is the bird insert FS/FT? Extra bird commons?
(04-01-2013, 12:37 PM)forthebirds Wrote: [ -> ]Is the bird insert FS/FT? Extra bird commons?
It is f/s or f/t. I am looking for Kobe, Stephen Curry, and Paul Pierce f/t.
(04-01-2013, 10:20 AM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]I need the following for my sets:
11-12 Panini Past & Present - 27, 40, 70, 95, 158, 162
11-12 Panini Past & Present Breakout - 3, 5, 7, 9, 19, 24, 25, 27, 30
11-12 Panini Past & Present Fireworks - 2, 10, 13, 18, 19
11-12 Panini Past & Present Raining 3's - 5, 10, 13, 20
Send me a trade offer with the ones you have and let me know what you're looking for if you don't see anything in my ORG that you want (as I only have a very small amount listed to keep it easier to maintain).
Trade offer sent
I, sir, would be interested in the Lawrence Funderburke auto, provided he is in a Kings uniform.

I have a solid Kobe waiting for you, PM me my man!