Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Dream of the '90's: 1996 Topps Laser Series 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Another trip down memory lane...

The Breakdown:

24 packs/4 cards per pack

Bright Spots - 1:20
Power Cuts- 1:40
Stadium Stars - 1:60

Picked this up for $14 dlvd. A very short-lived release from Topps but some amazing (and incredibly condition sensitive) cards from 1996. The collation was terrible on this box but I suppose that's to be expected from a 64 card series (this really shouldn't have been a Series 1 and 2 product). I killed the odds landing a Power Cut Gonzalez and Stadium Stars Clark but too bad the insert pricing hasn't held up as well as the singles. Next break should be more interesting: '97 Donruss Signature.

[Image: Laser1.jpg]
[Image: Laser2.jpg]
[Image: Laser3.jpg]
those are some of my favorite cards! If you are interested in trading them, I would love the jeters. Great cards either way.
Also would love a shot at a Jeter
Gotta love the 90s! It was all about the inserts and cool designs then. I wanna bust some old wax now! :-)
How much do you want for the Clark, I am very interested!
those are some cool looking cards.
Where do you buy these boxes from at such cheap prices, I wouldn't mind picking some up for that price and busting a few...great posts by the way
Just gotta wait it out and avoid BIN's. Always factor shipping and never be looking for anything in particular.
Sometimes you can find deals on ebay. I have done this as well but he is finding some great prices. Good luck on your boxes and if you find any Jeter's I need I am more than willing to buy or trade for them.
Can't wait to get home and hold my Clark Smile I've never seen one of those in person
Pages: 1 2