Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LF Laker autos of current roster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my PC goals for 2013 is to acquire an autograph card of every player on the current Lakers Roster. Any help would really be appreciated. I'd be interested in buying and trading.
Not all have to be in a Lakers uniform as I know not all players have a auto card in one.
I already have Kobe, Gasol, Metta World Peace, Dwight, Jamison, Ebanks, Duhon. I need the following to complete this PC goal:

1. Steve Nash - Preferably in Lakers uniform

2. Earl Clark - Acquired the Exquisite RC

3. Robert Sacre - Acquired the Elite RC

4. Jordan Hill - Preferably a low numbered/prime patch

5. Jodie Meeks - Preferably a low numbered/prime patch

6. Darius Morris - Acquired the Elite RC

7. Steve Blake - Looking for the Exquisite RC or a nice low numbered one. No Clippers cards please...Lol
ive got this if you would like to upgrade your ebanks auto. ive also got an earl clark crown royale oncard rc auto.
[Image: 001-25.jpg]
(03-27-2013, 07:59 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]ive got this if you would like to upgrade your ebanks auto. ive also got an earl clark crown royale oncard rc auto.
[Image: 001-25.jpg]
Thats a sweet Ebanks patch/auto Lucas, wouldnt mind upgrading mine with this card. What's it numbered to?
Can you please post a scan/pic of the Earl Clark.

I've got the sacre prizm rc auto if that's something you need, let me know.
the ebanks is 19/25, and the clark is oncard and is 257/599.
[Image: IMG_0003-2.jpg]
(03-28-2013, 09:01 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: [ -> ]the ebanks is 19/25, and the clark is oncard and is 257/599.
[Image: IMG_0003-2.jpg]
Nice! What do you need for the 2 cards?

Just Acquired the Crown Royale Earl Clark RC and upgraded my Devin Ebanks, thanks pingbling!

In the future I would like to upgrade the Earl Clark with the Exquisite RC or a low numbered/prime patch.
If anyone has either one and would like to trade let me know.

Update:
Just picked up 3 cards from the wantlist.

Earl Clark Exquisite RC
Robert Sacre Elite RC
Darius Morris Elite RC

Still looking for Steve Nash, Steve Blake, Jodie Meeks, and Jordan Hill.
GO LAKERS!!!