Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: MULTI-SPORT SCANS 4 TRADE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Scan-51_zps6a9e53e0.jpeg][Image: Scan-51_zps5c5fdcc9.jpeg][Image: Scan-51_zps7c3f9a46.jpeg][Image: Scan-51_zpsb9ec47d2.jpeg][Image: Scan-51_zpsf85d1b73.jpeg]
Can you check me for the Houshmandzadeh?
Check me for the chamberlain, west and moss..
What are you looking for in baseball and football?
(03-24-2013, 09:18 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: [ -> ]What are you looking for in baseball and football?
right now in baseball i'm looking for :

1998 donruss significant signatures
1999 sports illustrated autos
2012 tribute retired relics & superstar swatches blue
hof rc's and auto's (baseball and football)
(03-24-2013, 09:13 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: [ -> ]Can you check me for the Houshmandzadeh?
kelly all i saw was the alfred morris rc but it's just not enough. sorry.
open offer sent!
I don't have much off that list for trade. I have a few HOFer Autos Robin Yount Auto Patch (2 Color), Jim Kelly/Phil Simms Dual Auto, and a Ozzie Smith Prime Patch (2 Color) Auto. if interested in HOF game used I have a few nice ones. Mantle Triple Threads Booklet Jersey and a Lou Gehrig Jersey/Bat.
(03-24-2013, 09:16 PM)kct1 Wrote: [ -> ]Check me for the chamberlain, west and moss..
you have a lot to look through. i'm searching.
(03-24-2013, 09:31 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have much off that list for trade. I have a few HOFer Autos Robin Yount Auto Patch (2 Color), Jim Kelly/Phil Simms Dual Auto, and a Ozzie Smith Prime Patch (2 Color) Auto. if interested in HOF game used I have a few nice ones. Mantle Triple Threads Booklet Jersey and a Lou Gehrig Jersey/Bat.
what are you interested in? i could be interested in some of those.
Would like the ward and a few others....like the Hamilton and Ozzie....
(03-24-2013, 10:07 PM)lecreccio Wrote: [ -> ]you have a lot to look through. i'm searching.

what are you interested in? i could be interested in some of those.
Which ones in particular and I'll see what I can offer up. I can also get scans if needed.
Pages: 1 2