Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LTTF Redwings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am normally on the football and baseball boards, I have some hockey including some GU. Would like to trade it all for base and inserts of Redwings. Please send open offers.
offer sent
All offers returned, anyone else?
great, first you go after my Mannings...then my Jeter...now my wings! WHAT THE CRAP BRO! Tongue
(03-24-2013, 08:05 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]great, first you go after my Mannings...then my Jeter...now my wings! WHAT THE CRAP BRO! Tongue
Lol hey it must be because we are in the same general area.

(03-24-2013, 08:49 PM)totally sports Wrote: [ -> ]Lol hey it must be because we are in the same general area.
doubtful, northern michigan. I think you're just a copy cat Tongue lol jk
PS PM your addy and Ill send you a lil wings care package!
(03-24-2013, 08:59 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]doubtful, northern michigan. I think you're just a copy cat Tongue lol jk
PS PM your addy and Ill send you a lil wings care package!
Gosh I can't get a break anywhere here, so and so says the Lakers are his, the wings are yours, Kelly says Jackson is hers theres numerous guys claiming Jeter. I have tons of competition everywhere.
pm coming.

well stop liking popular teams! Gosh! Just stick with Kurt Warner and leave the wings alone! lol enjoy the care package!