Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Grant Hill, 1997-98 Metal Universe Platinum Portraits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a 1997-98 Metal Universe Platinum Portraits #12 Grant Hill for trade, but I'm looking for football or MMA. I have other basketball as well. Send me an offer if you want to make a deal.
Anyone interested in this card?
Bump!
depending on what you want I'd be interested, not sure if my MMA stuff is listed in my org yet or not, had to start redoing it last week lol
Looking for something with same BV, but usually that means an AU/GU.
Too bad for me. I am very sure I don't have anything to trade to you for it. He is pretty much the only NBA player I still trade for, but I don't have anything FT with that kind of BV.
(04-20-2013, 12:57 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad for me. I am very sure I don't have anything to trade to you for it. He is pretty much the only NBA player I still trade for, but I don't have anything FT with that kind of BV.
I checked and didn't see anything. I wish I did, but that's my best NBA card and I don't want to trade way down. It's not going anywhere, so let me know if you pick up some more stuff.
(04-23-2013, 08:50 PM)gamblersheaven Wrote: [ -> ]I checked and didn't see anything. I wish I did, but that's my best NBA card and I don't want to trade way down. It's not going anywhere, so let me know if you pick up some more stuff.
Will do, but it probably won't happen any time soon. Sad