Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: Weird Paypal issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I just bought two things on the auction site. I went to pay and my only options for payment is an E-Check? My account on file does not expire for another two years and my bank account is linked. I have been using paypal for like 6 years with no problem. I bought about 15 items this past two weeks with no problems, what gives?
(03-21-2013, 11:10 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so I just bought two things on the auction site. I went to pay and my only options for payment is an E-Check? My account on file does not expire for another two years and my bank account is linked. I have been using paypal for like 6 years with no problem. I bought about 15 items this past two weeks with no problems, what gives?
I've had a few that went through as e-check and I'm not quite sure why it did it. I had to wait however many days until it cleared for them to ship it. Maybe it's a setting the seller has?
Ok so I tried paying via my smart phone and it worked. My phone gave me the option to choose direct from bank or debit card very weird
Yeah that happened to me one time. I thought it was a seller thing, so I just went with it. Luckily everything turned out all right.
Ive seen it a couple times and was told if your banks comps are not communicating at that time then it will do that