Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: s Close to An Irbe Motown Rainbow As I Can Get!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the anticipation that came with ITG's Motown Madness came my excitement at the prospect of adding 6 new Irbe cards to my collection. Within a few days of the product's release, I got these 5 of the 6 to nearly complete the rainbow. The only one missing is the Games to Remember Gold which is a 1/1...and quite possibly may be in someone's collection already, though it never hit eBay yet.

[Image: irbemotown_zpsa4d5470f.jpg]
I'll keep an eye out for you bro!
Very nice! Did you get any of the Gibraltar 1/1's? I saw an Irbe one on EBay and the price tag on it was crazy!
(03-21-2013, 06:28 PM)OrangeBlooded31 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice! Did you get any of the Gibraltar 1/1's? I saw an Irbe one on EBay and the price tag on it was crazy!
Thanks. No, I did not. Expo stuff are not high on my list of priorities unless they are special like the Between the Pipes stuff in the Toronto Spring Expo last year. I don't mind picking them up here and there, but would not go overboard to acquire them.
Congrats!!! Good luck on your last one you need