Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1999-00 Topps Chrome 4 box break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was going to go to the good LCS today but my guy, the owner, wasn't in so I would have had to pay full fare on wax. I ended up going to the closer one that I don't really like. I bargained with the guy and ended up getting four boxes of this stuff at $50 per box...still not a great price but I wanted to break some wax.

All in all I came two scrubs short of a full set. I double hit on most of the rookies.
I hit 10 refractors(per odds, I should have hit eight): Rex Chapman, Ben Wallace, Nick Anderson, Hersey Hawkins, Glen Rice, Chris Herren(RC), Keith Van Horn Hightlight reels, Allan Houston USA, Scottie Pippen NBA All-stars(odds were 1:300 packs), Paul Pierce (PC)

All-Etch- Stockton, Vince Carter, Shaq, Antoine Walker, Keith Van Horn, Baron Davis, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Jason Terry

Instant Impact: Nick ANderson, Steve Smith, Horace grant, Penny Hardaway, Scottie Pippen, Michael Dickerson

Keepers: Elton Brand (x2), Steve Francis

Highlight Reels: Stephon Marbury(X2), Ron Mercer, Jason Kidd(x2), Antonio McDyess, Keith Van Horn, Jason Williams, Grant Hill, Allen Iverson, KG

NBA All-Stars (1 in 30 packs): John Stockton, Pippen, Grant Hill

Its Nothing scan-worthy but it was still a fun break

I also broke 3 packs of 2007-08 Stadium Club
1st day Issue /1999: James Worthy, Carlos Boozer

Photographers Proof /50: Kevin Martin

Rookies /1999: Arron Afflalo, Daequan cook, Ramon Sessions

Beam Team Relics: Deron Williams, Luol Deng

Beam Team Relics "Gold" /99: Tim Duncan

Again, nothing worthy of a scan but a fun rip.
sounds like a fun break, I'll take any Pistons/Celtics off your hands if you wanna move um!
Sweet Break!! If you need any for your set let me know..I'm also trying to complete the set..
any interest in moving the Duncan and Deron Williams cards ?
sounds like a fun rip. congratulations on the rare Pip
Congrats on the wax break. Interested in trying to trade for the all-etch and the highlight reels. Plmk, Thanks.
(03-22-2013, 06:27 AM)gjpoll1 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the wax break. Interested in trying to trade for the all-etch and the highlight reels. Plmk, Thanks.
Trade Offer Sent!
(03-22-2013, 05:27 AM)folkertino Wrote: [ -> ]sounds like a fun rip. congratulations on the rare Pip
Thank you Sir!
(03-21-2013, 11:02 PM)ashley templeman42 Wrote: [ -> ]any interest in moving the Duncan and Deron Williams cards ?
Definitely but I checked and I didn't see anything that I was looking for.
(03-21-2013, 09:36 PM)kct1 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet Break!! If you need any for your set let me know..I'm also trying to complete the set..
I came up two cards short. I need #154 and #237. Let me know if you have these. I have about 50-75 doubles. Let me know what numbers you are looking for. My wife is sorting the doubles right now so I will have a better idea of the dupes that I have.
(03-21-2013, 04:15 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]sounds like a fun break, I'll take any Pistons/Celtics off your hands if you wanna move um!
I hit the Grant HIll NBA All-star. Not sure if you have any interest in that?
Need the below cards to finish my set off

'99-'00 Topps Chrome Basketball
• 17 - B. Reeves
• 33 - V. Lenard
• 49 - T. Porter
• 63 - M. Harpring
• 74 - S. Elliott
• 90 - D. Reid
• 147 - T. Nesby
• 249 - A. Houston
All-Etch
• AE1 - K. Malone