Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New Project (Custom TTMs)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since my Penguins Stanley Cup 8x10 TTM Auto project has slowed down...and I only need 6 more to have it complete....

Ive decided to embark on a new adventure and begin a new TTM project. On another board, one of the members is a graphic artist and was offering to make stuff for members (at a price of course)...so I decided to have a 2012-13 Penguins Team set made to be used to get TTM autos on.....and make alumni ones in the future...

here is a glimpse of some of them I have put together so far...some are still in the process of being made (Cooke, Kennedy, Fleury, Vokoun, Coaches, GM, etc.)

[Image: PenguinsCustomSet10001.jpg]

[Image: PenguinsCustomSet10002.jpg]

The Pens Logo w/ black background is the back of the card.

LMk your thoughts.

Thanks!

Get a header card that matches the back but in white or with the "Steel Town Signatures" style background instead of black and see if you can get the whole team on one "card" as well as individually. Would really round the set out nicely.

Other than that I love the design. The back logo is simple, which I'm always a fan of and the signature area looks amazing. Overall, I give this an A. Do the header and it's an A+.
Oh, and "Steel City Signatures" is genius.
i see the next ITG team set here....
(03-21-2013, 03:41 PM)washjeff Wrote: [ -> ]i see the next ITG team set here....
I see them maybe finishing up with the original six, if that, but these cards are certainly more worthy in design quality bro, my hat is off!
I should design cards!
Not bad, not bad Wink
super looking cards, good luck with this project.
(03-21-2013, 05:30 PM)Dnj_cards Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad, not bad Wink
Yeah I know thanks! But you did create them for me so I guess I can't take ANY credit! Lol!!

Thank you for the quality work and patience with me! I absolutely love them.

I def recommend for anyone that wants custom cards or such to contact you.

Top notch stuff!
Sweet looking cards Hugh!!! Good luck on getting them all signed. That will be one beautiful set with all the autos!!!
I like it! I have no clue how to send and get em back but that is a great idea. If someone can possibly teach me abit about ttm's and how to do them, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the show. Ill inquire about them to.
Pages: 1 2