Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 panini ground hoggs frank gore 1/5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey whats up everyone, what would you say the value of this card would be I have this card in hand. I would be willing to sell it if the price is right. its in absolute perfect condition, I will upload pictures if needed, also do you know if they will grade this low numbered card? Its not currently letting me resize my pictures of this amazing pretty much true 1 of 1 card. hence they only made 5 total. Thanks
Welcome, To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. A good place to Start is by reading the sticky message atop the trading forums, there is a tutorial as well. Here are the links
New Traders Read first
Tutorial
FAQ
Thanks, Mod
that means theres 5 made though.. not 1
(03-19-2013, 03:50 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: [ -> ]that means theres 5 made though.. not 1
ZIIIING
just wanted to clarify that lol.
making it sound like the holy grail
Hmm I have 1 as well so does that mean there are 2 1/1's??? I'm rich! I think mine is 5/5 do thats a double 1/1!
(03-19-2013, 04:33 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm I have 1 as well so does that mean there are 2 1/1's??? I'm rich! I think mine is 5/5 do thats a double 1/1!
actually you have a 3 1/1:
*5/5 (1 1/1)
*you have 1 of 5 made (1/1, your second)
*you have the ONLY double 1/1
MAKING it a TRIPLE 1/1 Tongue
So now its a quadruple 1/1 cuz I'm the only one with a Triple 1/1! LOL
(03-19-2013, 04:39 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]So now its a quadruple 1/1 cuz I'm the only one with a Triple 1/1! LOL
holy c-rap ..... it just quadrupled in BV !!! Wink Smile
(03-19-2013, 04:58 PM)pbean Wrote: [ -> ]holy c-rap ..... it just quadrupled in BV !!! Wink Smile
sell it now! Tongue
Pages: 1 2