Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 Box 11-12 Limited, 1 Box 12-13 Limited, 1 Box 12-13 Certified
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well this is the reason I buy singles and don't buy a lot of boxes...... Although the Certified wasn't terrible and I do like that product... had an extra hit in the box, seems like a few people have pulled extra hits out of the Certified. Anyways, here is the damage....

It's pretty sad the most valuable pull out of both boxes of limited was the Derek Fisher which is #ed /49 and is a redemption which I will probably never see. The Hibbert is the Gold spotlight #ed 25/25 and the ZaZa (Whoever the **** that is) is the Silver #ed 20/49. The Bynum is #ed 12/49 and the Garnett is #ed 32/99. The stupid Laimbeer is the same exact card I pulled out of the last box of these I busted. Nothing against the guy but I have been sitting on one long enough really didn't need two.
[Image: 0000000000000000000000000000000_zpse47682ba.jpg]

The Certified wasn't as terrible... Some good players, just no one that I am interested in... everything is for trade and already added to the ORG the Love auto is #ed 25/25
[Image: 00000000000000000000000000000_zps5ce30382.jpg]
[Image: 000000000000000000000000000000_zps902ae217.jpg]
Not a bad break. Some of this stuff will move...The Kevin Love is a nice hit.
Interested in the DeMarcus Cousins jersey if it's FT.
(03-18-2013, 05:01 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Not a bad break. Some of this stuff will move...The Kevin Love is a nice hit.
Lol thanks man I appreciate the attempt to make me feel better, I should be able to trade some of it, I just hope I will be able to trade it for stuff I need. I'm gonna try my hand at a few more boxes soon. I liked the Certified, I'll probably go with a box of that and a couple boxes of Elite.
Nice stuff bro...really nice...like Morris red and your Lance Thomas auto!!!
IMO, it wasn't that bad. The Love auto is sweet. Nice pulls on the Wade blue parallel jersey, Reggie Jackson is the definite back-up to Westbrook now after they traded Maynor at the trade deadline and the kid's shown he can play. I expected to hear nice things of Alec Burks this season but after a promising end of last season the kid has barely played any this year...
Thanks guys, I guess it wasn't to bad. I wasn't to disappointed with the Certified, what really got me was all the PC stuff I could have hit and did not hit anything I wanted to keep. Nothing Cleveland or Clippers... but I did get some nice new trade bait so hopefully PC hit will come next round.
As a pistons/celtics collector, I would've loved those boxes lol atleast you hit some good names! Should get some nice stuff out of um

I'd love um if you wanna move them!

OH btw, if you still need that Walton black auto, give a shout, I have it in hand now!
Nice d-wade
Thanks man that was one of my favorite pulls out of all of it.
Pages: 1 2