Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Topps Platinum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pretty good box break y'all, I will update my org, as all but 1 the obvious one will be f.t. Thanks for looking

[Image: IMG_0846-2.jpg][Image: IMG_0847-1.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0851.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0850.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0852.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0849.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0853.jpg]
OMG! Sweet Hexagraph!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah I think you did VERY VERY good! That is a sick six-way auto! Big congrats on that break
nice box.. im not a fan of any multiple autograph cards but that card is really sweet
Holy cow that would have been decent without the hexagraph with the 2 cards /10. But of course the biggie is sweet. Congrats!!
Man, Rudy, you are pulling the good hits left and right! First the strata RGIII case hit auto and now this! Must be nice, haha! Congrats!
wow amazing card.
Would it be greedy to say that this shoulda had a Russell Wilson on there!!! But all kidding aside, HUGH pull!
(03-19-2013, 02:13 AM)kstjst Wrote: [ -> ]Would it be greedy to say that this shoulda had a Russell Wilson on there!!! But all kidding aside, HUGH pull!
Definitely not, I think that Topps in general under-estimated the abilities of him as qb. I won't lie, I did too. I think he may be more productive than a few qbs on that card.
Probably too Scarce to Price-Fantastic Pull-Congradulation
Pages: 1 2