Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Card Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cannot find these 2 cards in the database, anyone know which cards they are if they are listed and I just do not see it? Here are some scans:

[Image: 2000MartinFront_zps9c1a54db.jpg]
2000 Mark Martin (Front) Promo card?

[Image: 2000MartinBack_zps9c85f7ea.jpg]
2000 Mark Martin (Back) Promo Card?

[Image: 1996MartinFront_zpsa766d47e.jpg]
1996 Mark Martin (Front)

[Image: 1996MartinBack_zps0a6d3bb8.jpg]
1996 Mark Martin (Back)

I have 2 of 1996 Martin Cards available FT and a Dale Jarrett version which I cannot find in the database either. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Jerry
the top one is not technically a card. It is a card that was benind a 1/64 diecast produced by racing champions. They were never released as a set. Also they are limited only to the number of diecast that are produced which could be in the thousands.

the second one is from a set released by scoreboard and distributed at the street fesitval in charlotte called speed street. You received a whole set i believe so an individual card of martin wouldnt be that much
Thank you for the help, I got the first card as a freebie in a trade a long time ago and the second card I got in one of those miscellaneous boxes from Target. Just some cards to add to the rest of my PC Smile

Jerry
You got lucky with that second one, Jerry (IMO) . I know what Target value box you're talking about. I bought one Friday and pulled the Dale Sr. card like that Martin. I would've loved to get the Martin, but I don't know what to do with the Dale Sr. card, esp. since I can't list it in my ORG. I started to post a thread about it over the weekend but didn't feel like scanning it and making the post.

What else did you pull from your box, Jerry? I made a killing BV-wise. My box was loaded with random mid-90s inserts & DE Sr. parallels/previews. I was highly tempted to go back on Sat. or Sunday and pick up the other 3 boxes of those.
I will send you one my extra Martin's when we finalize our trade. Every 4 boxes or so I usually get a low end Auto or RU card. Got a lot of 2009 Press Pass Red cards and I think I am one card or so short of the Dale Jr Shifting Gears set.

Jerry
(03-19-2013, 03:20 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]I will send you one my extra Martin's when we finalize our trade. Every 4 boxes or so I usually get a low end Auto or RU card. Got a lot of 2009 Press Pass Red cards and I think I am one card or so short of the Dale Jr Shifting Gears set.

Jerry
Wow! How many of those boxes did you buy? I only got 2 Shifting Gears cards in my 1 box. I got a bunch of the '09 PP Red cards too, lucky for me that a few of them were PC cards I didn't have yet. The 4 packs weren't too good for my PC, but that box in the middle was a lot of fun to go through.
BTW, what were your 'bonus cards'? I'm just wondering if they are all the same. Mine was a '96 Pinnacle Precision metal card.