Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thickness of Base Autos in 11 Playbook?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all!
What pt are the base autos and base jersey cards in this product?
Are they all 100pt.
I know the books and patches are thick suckers, just need to know on the base stuff.

Thanks!
yeah the base autos will fit in the 100pt top loaders. thats about the thinnest the cards get in that set.
(03-16-2013, 01:51 PM)robsvideos Wrote: [ -> ]yeah the base autos will fit in the 100pt top loaders. thats about the thinnest the cards get in that set.
Awesome, thank you!
Kinda figured that was what they are.

Just ordered a case that should be here Wednesday.
(03-16-2013, 02:04 PM)phoenixrising34 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome, thank you!
Kinda figured that was what they are.

Just ordered a case that should be here Wednesday.
Way to stick to your guns sir!..... Smile
(03-16-2013, 02:23 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]Way to stick to your guns sir!..... Smile
Hey the Guns haven't gone anywhere, LOL!
Ooooo..Niiiiiiice Brother!!! way to go big or go home!! if you get any grassroot patches could you buzz me o'kind one??

Smile
(03-16-2013, 05:46 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: [ -> ]Ooooo..Niiiiiiice Brother!!! way to go big or go home!! if you get any grassroot patches could you buzz me o'kind one??
i hope you pull Luck and RGIII too!!!
YESSSSSS....both!!
Smile
Now is the time for you to edit this one... read closely my friend...
Good catch there Mik!!

You know it Brother Jeff, you got dibs!!
Did some looking around, and that stuff kinda caught my eye.
Got some of my favorite baseball products coming too. 08 Donruss Elite Extra Edition and 08 Donruss Threads, always loved those!! Threw a box of 12 Topps Chrome in there too because, hell, I've never paid $100 for a box of Chrome and wanted to see what it feels like, LOL.

Now if only I can figure out how to pull a 2012 Rookie from a 2011 product and I'll be golden! Sorry, had to do it, LMAO!
PHOENIX!!! Big Grin Good luck with the breaks. Hope you pull a few monsters so we can get you hooked back into this hobby. Tongue
(03-16-2013, 08:13 PM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]PHOENIX!!! Big Grin Good luck with the breaks. Hope you pull a few monsters so we can get you hooked back into this hobby. Tongue
Thank you!
Hopefully there are still one or two nice pulls left in me.
Pages: 1 2