Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: FT/FS Jason Kidd Rookie - PGi Graded 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm open to anything reasonable.

photo _DSC1020_zps7a370647-1_zpsd894c3da.jpg

there is not way that is legit gem mint... look at the edges and corners
Yeah, this is a great example of the challenges of the budget grading companies. A grader such as this one offers the customer the option to set the lowest grade worthy of being slabbed. If you were such a company how high would you set your standards? Would you let most people know their cards aren't worth stabbing or would you slab them all at 10 and greatly increase your profit?

Also, do you have this card in your org? If not you need to post it there for sale and set a price.
(03-16-2013, 01:11 PM)evanturner12 Wrote: [ -> ]there is not way that is legit gem mint... look at the edges and corners
I believe those are artifacts of anti-aliasing. I just looked at it with a jewelers loop - it's really not like the picture shows.

Regardless - I would agree that PGi has fairly low standards. The card is from a lot I recently picked up, so I'm not going to defend any criticism towards the grading; I didn't pay for the grading service nor would I use PGi if I did.

Yes, the card is in my organize. No, I don't have a price listed because I'm really looking to put this in the hands of a Jason Kidd collector at what they think it's worth to them.