Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Michael Jordan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I have tried to find information on the internet about this topic and have had no luck at all finding any information about it so I thought someone on here would know.

I was trying to see how much longer Upper Deck would have full rights to Michael Jordan. I would love to have the chance at pulling some Jordan cards out of today's products with him in a Bulls jersey again. Does anyone think there will ever be a chance to see Jordan's cards in Panini products? Or if Upper Deck will ever get another NBA liscence?
Does anyone think there will ever be a chance to see Jordan's cards in Panini products? There is a chance, but it is Jordan's Will.

Or if Upper Deck will ever get another NBA liscence? That's possible if UD will try to get NBA License back (and I mean trying very hard to get it back).

mj has some ownership in ud. i dont think ud will get the license back and unless ud goes bankrupt, i dont see mj ever signing with panini.
im sure panini has crunched the numbers. mj and lebron (full access) would be the pinnacle for panini.
it looks like panini has been in talks with ud about buying them.