Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2013 leaf and replacement panini card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i bought a box of metal draft and valiant from blowout pretty pleased with these
metal
manti teo
tyler wilson
kenny stills
zach line
josh boyce #d/99

valiant
geno smith
tyrann mathieu
joseph randle
zach line #d/50
david amerson #d/25

and also i got a replacement from panini coming for 2011 contenders julio jones i am getting 2012 gridiron gems auto trent richardson #d/199
i'm satisfied how do you fine folks think
Looks like a nice break. I know who is going to be after that Julio auto lol
I'd like a shot at it !
Nice job!
not bad
I guess I'm confused, are you getting a trent Richardson in place of Julio Jones?
Yea, I'm with chrisjoy on this one... I would have held out for the Julio Jones. He'll have much more upside and playoff appearances then will T Rich.
(03-14-2013, 01:23 AM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, I'm with chrisjoy on this one... I would have held out for the Julio Jones. He'll have much more upside and playoff appearances then will T Rich.
after 1 full year just to get something tangible in place of broken promise seems good to me .overall i like the pullout auto and serial #ing.
i like contenders but the variations and such is getting out of hand its either a shortr print or not all these various pix and stats missing something. to me this is why we buy for the 15 years
You did good since its pretty certain Julio wont sign the Contenders. Panini is telling people to give up hope lol
Not bad, decent replacement too. Interested in the stills auto if it's ft please shoot me an offer