Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: New PC back from grading!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a big Rockets and Thunder fan, and this is one of my favorite players right now... very under rated, but a very nice player. Thanks for looking!

[Image: ContendersRC_zps52d8fad9.jpg]
[Image: ThreadsRC_zpsfb5cfde8.jpg]
[Image: PrizmRC_zpsf55ac7b6.jpg]
[Image: TotallyCertifiedRC_zps460c20be.jpg]
[Image: PrestigeRC_zpsbf612881.jpg]
[Image: HoopsRC_zpsa2f516d4.jpg]
Nice PC putting together. if I knew we had a Parsons PC collector here I would have thrown up the Gold Prizm I got on here before tossing it on the Bay.
I haven't done any grading myself, so I'm just wondering.. considering the cost of grading services, is it worth it having cards like those last two graded?

To me they appear to be low-end rookies which usually don't do much valuewise, so I felt it's a bit of a high price for a small reward?

Nevertheless, congrats on the good grades and all best with the new PC
(03-13-2013, 10:56 AM)folkertino Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't done any grading myself, so I'm just wondering.. considering the cost of grading services, is it worth it having cards like those last two graded?

To me they appear to be low-end rookies which usually don't do much valuewise, so I felt it's a bit of a high price for a small reward?

Nevertheless, congrats on the good grades and all best with the new PC
They don't hold much value, as far as the last 2. Aside from my MJ and Olajuwon PCs, the other smaller PCs, I just focus on RCs... and if I can get them all BGS 9.5 even better.
(03-13-2013, 10:56 AM)Jbittman Wrote: [ -> ]Nice PC putting together. if I knew we had a Parsons PC collector here I would have thrown up the Gold Prizm I got on here before tossing it on the Bay.
Whoa, that was a great pull! I would've tried working something out for it, but mostly just focusing on his RCs.
Dang I need to ship you my cards and you pick out the ones that will get 9.5's Smile
(03-13-2013, 11:18 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: [ -> ]Dang I need to ship you my cards and you pick out the ones that will get 9.5's Smile
Ha ha, wish that was the case, that I had a great eye for it! Between my stuff and my LCS stuff, we've sent over 1,200 cards to get graded... there are times that you think the things look good, but then again, you never know.
Those are nice!
He's gonna be great one day..
Congrats on the Grades. Did you submit multiple copies of those cards or did you manage to get all 9.5s on your Parsons?
(03-13-2013, 02:46 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the Grades. Did you submit multiple copies of those cards or did you manage to get all 9.5s on your Parsons?
I did get some duplicates. I had to send extras to get the number of cards required for me to use the same promo. I have more cards that I got graded that I'm going to post scans of in a few minutes.