Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Reason to always take the wife to the LCS Pt. 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is part 2 from the basketball forum. Long Story short....Took wife to lunch today, LCS is about a block from her office, we stopped in, she picked two boxes for me, one box was basketball limited and for football it was Crown Royale. Here are the hits.

Bolden is /99, Michael Floyd has a huge upside IMO. And you know you cannot break a box without pulling a RAMS player.
[Image: Scan00010005_zpsf29d3649.jpg]

Oh! I almost forgot! This too!
[Image: Scan00010006_zpsc80407bf.jpg]
/149
I apparently need to go get married. Congrats!
Congrats on that RG3 Monster! Amazing pull!
(03-12-2013, 07:42 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]I apparently need to go get married. Congrats!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I know you have a new lady friend and all, but the math is simple:

Marriage = Less Time and Money For Cards
My wife covers our "fun money" which also accounts for a box of cards per week. Might wanna get married if your girl makes good money.
The title to this thread is sac religious!!! Bahahaha!
yeah,i'm married and i think i buy more cards than ever. lol.
Sweet RG3! Just pulled the Luck version yesterday. Great cards. I agree with Rob, I buy a lot more than I used to and I'm married.... with 2 small kids who are starting to like opening packs
Congrats on rg iii
(03-12-2013, 07:34 PM)Jbittman Wrote: [ -> ]This is part 2 from the basketball forum. Long Story short....Took wife to lunch today, LCS is about a block from her office, we stopped in, she picked two boxes for me, one box was basketball limited and for football it was Crown Royale. Here are the hits.

Bolden is /99, Michael Floyd has a huge upside IMO. And you know you cannot break a box without pulling a RAMS player.
[Image: Scan00010005_zpsf29d3649.jpg]

Oh! I almost forgot! This too!
[Image: Scan00010006_zpsc80407bf.jpg]
/149
That was an awesome day! Congrats on getting a good girl too!
Pages: 1 2