Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone interested in a 1994 Upper Deck Ted Williams Auto /2500#d
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moved my last one. Seeing what I can get for this one. Looking for a bit less since the autograph is faded a bit. I am willing to trade down for multiple cards depending on what I get and how many in my favor. Looking for star/hofer baseball/football autos. its not in the org so its listed as the 92 Upper Deck one for offers. I am looking for less than the 1992 Upper Deck BV since this one has fading.

If interested please send open offers, thanks.

1994 Upper Deck Ted Williams Autograph /2500#d
[Image: WilliamsTed94UDAuto_zps4db13c33.jpg]
[Image: WilliamsTed94UDAutob_zps530649dc.jpg]
Nice card hope you can trade it soon
check me and lets see if we can work something out. I have a few things not listed so let me know value you are placing on it and we can go from there
(03-10-2013, 01:53 AM)waynetalger Wrote: [ -> ]Nice card hope you can trade it soon
Thanks, with how slow trading has been lately I'm not going to be holding my breath thats for sure. I remember back in the day I could trade a card like this is less than an hour. Smile
(03-10-2013, 07:39 AM)eharris3abc Wrote: [ -> ]check me and lets see if we can work something out. I have a few things not listed so let me know value you are placing on it and we can go from there
I'll give you a look see right now, thanks.
To the top.
Bump.
Is the site acting up for anything else?