Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Registry launches Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The registry will be up and running Monday !
I can't wait!
I like how it already doesn't work. Worked long enough for me to create a registry now it's just that re-launch page. My God man...........
I got to use it for about an hour. 45 minutes of that was learning lol
It's only day one I am going to give them a few days and then see what happens. Nothing goes perfect and if you have been here for a while you would know nothing has gone that smooth with beckett but to me this is a positive as its almost running and this will be on time from the looks of it not like the last time where we waited 9 months for the new website to start up.
Well it does say March 11th, I suppose 2014 is just right around the corner.
The launch was planned for this afternoon, so you all were trying to work in a site in the middle of a data migration.

The Registry is now LIVE. You may access it via http://registry.beckett.com/

I hope it exceeds your expectations!

Mark Anderson, Director
Beckett Grading Services
I have several cards that I've been trying to add to my registries and get a message that says invalid serial number. I'm holding the cards in my hand and can even look them up using serial number lookup. Any idea what to do to get these cards added?
If you enter mulitples it wont work. Or if you dont have a set registry for it to go into it wont work. If you're trying to add it to the custom registry you have to look up the card 1st and add it to your custom registry then the serial number will work.

Were you create your registry - On the right it has player, set, custom - click the appropriate one and on the right it has the look up - look up the card. and it will ask which set. After you create your player or set registry all cards from that player or set will ask if you want them in the registry based off serial number.

If its custom - the box on the right will have to be used for each card
I have an existing basic collection for Jim Brown cards, it has several of his cards in there. I went to add his 1958 RC to this existing registry and it says the serial number is not valid. This registry migrated over from the old registries but I have added other regular issue cards to it so not sure why it won't allow this one
Pages: 1 2