Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Had 829....Now 916 Ripken's........Really want to get 1000 !!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I had 829...now 916 different Ripken's in my PC.....really want to get to 1000, any cards welcomed need base, inserts, etc......Please take a look at my ORG and let me know......also looking for "Pudge" (just starting a PC on I-Rod)...........Thanks to all that has helped so far.

We have 10 or 11 Ripkens for trade. You are welcome to them if you need them.
I have some but did not see anything marked as need.
Check me for any you may need.
I have a 1991 desert shield Ripken if interested.
(03-08-2013, 10:52 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 1991 desert shield Ripken if interested.
Let me know what your looking for & I'll be on the look out for it....I would like the Desert Shield Ripken.....Thanks.
open offers sent to everybody......Thanks!
(03-08-2013, 11:50 PM)bowers25 Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know what your looking for & I'll be on the look out for it....I would like the Desert Shield Ripken.....Thanks.
open offers sent to everybody......Thanks!
Looking for a nice Heyward, Freeman, Chipper or any sweet brave I need for my PC.
I have 34 of his cards, feel free to check me.
I have about 10 available for trade in my ORG right now, and one of them is an oddball phone card that might be hard to come buy. Feel free to take a look.
Feel free to check me for both
Pages: 1 2 3