Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: new user checking in to see what people want.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my name is josh i am new here.
i would like to see if anyone would be intrested in trading i will part with anything but mattingly. i have just reached the 3000 (diffarent) card mark of mattingly and over 100 other oddball items (figurines, highland mint collection bronze and silver, plates, posters, jersey, plaques, 3d cards etc...).
all cards i have to trade are from early 80's to early 2000's.
small example
jeff bagwell, alex rodriguez, frank thomas, ken griffey jr., sammy sosa,marc mcgwire, albert belle, roger clemens, mariano rivera, manny ramirez, kenny lofton, mo vaughn, doc gooden, greg maddux, chipper jones etc... players from these eras. have a ton more let me know if your looking for someone paticular. no derek jeter. already got rid of all 110 jeters i had for mattingly cards.
willing to trade twice the value of my cards for mattinglys.
have over a million cards not counting my mattingly collection.
will trade even for doubles. have roughly 1500 doubles of mattingky also.
thanks for your time
josh
I am sure that a lot of people would be willing to trade with you. However, you need to load what you have in your Org. I am looking for Randy Johnson, so load what you have and I will see if you have anything I need. Thanks.
i am always looking for rookie and prospect cards of mike trout. and welcome!!
Welcome aboard. I collect Texas Rangers base cards as I am doing a master team set. So I would be interested in any Rangers base you have that I need. From the years you stated, I need mostly 1993-2009 as I have all the team sets from 1972-92 and 2010-12.

do i just upload everything i wanna get rid of? new to doing this..
thanks for help
Upload it all and mark a "1" in the have and trade away columns. If you have harder to find 90s inserts I am very interested. I would look at all players especially Thomas, Bagwell, Griffey, and Ripken.
do you want any rookie or prospect cards doesnt matter who? or do you want top players only? sorry no org stuff yet. new to this. i will always reply quickly though until i get the org thing loaded up
upload all of the cards you want to trade into your organizer (first 100 are free) and under "for trade" put the amount that you would like to trade away. hope that helps
ok will do. those are the 3 i do have quite a bit in inserts. i definatley need to get these uploaded
ok. i will start rounding up everything that i see that people want. very easy for me to locate cards. all of my cards are yeared branded and numbered order very easy to go through. i need to get started on the org.
ok. that does help. i will get this started. i will set another post tomorrow informing everyone that i have it done. again thanks for the help.
(03-08-2013, 04:09 PM)joshchapo Wrote: [ -> ]do you want any rookie or prospect cards doesnt matter who? or do you want top players only? sorry no org stuff yet. new to this. i will always reply quickly though until i get the org thing loaded up
prospect and rookie card specificly of mike trout
Pages: 1 2