Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LF: Trades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So my little guy in my sig's name is Shea and he's at about 20 months and LOVES cards!!

When I get home from school the first thing out of his mouth is "cardies!"

While I'm loving that, I need to get some trades coming in because he loves sitting on my lap and opening bubblers and PWEs w me.

So here's the deal: I have just about everything inventoried and I'm looking to make even swaps. I collect RCs so if there's anything you need big or small LMK and I'll try my best to find something for it.

I look forward to making a few trades. I actually prefer well-enforced PWEs for trades of lower BV so if you're okay w these conditions check the org or tell me what you like.

Thanks!
hit up my org, see if there's anything you could use. I'm in the mood for trading and since the new USPS rates have it, my trades have been next to none. So, hopefully there's something you could use.
open offer sent
Rc collector.... awesome.... will check your org. I hope we can help each other out.
Cheerz
(03-11-2013, 10:09 AM)franklinx Wrote: [ -> ]Rc collector.... awesome.... will check your org. I hope we can help each other out.
Cheerz
I am...problem is that I have most of them. I'll send you an offer and maybe we can work something out.
open offer sent..good luck