Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: FT 1961 Mickey Mantle #300 BVG 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fishing for some high end basketball in return on this Mantle... Preferably one for one trade...but would do part cash/trade to get something done.

LMK via PM or post what you might have to offer.

[Image: 11994871-orig.jpg]
I don't have much basketball but I have a Topps Chrome Chromographs Auto RC Dwyane Wade and a SPA Auto Chris Bosh RC.
(03-04-2013, 10:25 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have much basketball but I have a Topps Chrome Chromographs Auto RC Dwyane Wade and a SPA Auto Chris Bosh RC.
The value I am looking for is close with those two, but I am going to shop this a little longer...looking for something else really. Thanks for the offer anyway.
I have a Carmelo Anthony auto listed in organize under PC.. You interested?
(03-04-2013, 11:58 PM)spcrd Wrote: [ -> ]I have a Carmelo Anthony auto listed in organize under PC.. You interested?
No thanks...looking for something with a little more value.

BUMP... cash/trade-meaning if you have a card that doesn't fall in the $175 value range and have the paypal to cover it. We could still deal with me trading down...

I could also scrounge a little paypal if I need to add something.
Would you have any interest in a Blake Griffin RC auto ( prestige). Likely not enough by itself, but I could add another card or two if you are interested
(03-07-2013, 04:43 PM)greekgoony Wrote: [ -> ]Would you have any interest in a Blake Griffin RC auto ( prestige). Likely not enough by itself, but I could add another card or two if you are interested
PM sent