Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: ZeroDave - thanks again for the trade!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got this in the mail today! I'm so humbled that when he pulled the card that all the great members thought it would be perfect in my collection.

This card could've EASILY brought in some decent money on eBay, but no - I got a PM.

Thanks a ton, Dave.
My newest DGD.
[Image: 0A479386-708B-4F01-AD86-5D066EF56B76-184...76f146.jpg]
WTG Zero!!! Great looking card!!!!
that is sweet. Nice clean auto. ZD just is in the Karma zone.
It goes nice with this - unused NFL "rookie" ticket from his first regular season game where he hit 4 FGs including a 55 yarder to send it to overtime, then another to win it in OT.
[Image: 85600E95-9252-4E5A-944B-2E24C0EF487B-184...3a597e.jpg]
You are welcome, glad I could help out someone's collection. And its going to someone who actually cares for the card, not just about the value.
Nice SP, his auto is clean lookin. Zero you are the man. He once sent me a /50 Suh auto for free. Great member for sure.
(03-04-2013, 07:11 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice SP, his auto is clean lookin. Zero you are the man. He once sent me a /50 Suh auto for free. Great member for sure.
#'d/25 Wink Lol. I like to help those who actually have a passion for a particular player or team.
(03-04-2013, 07:14 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]#'d/25 Wink Lol. I like to help those who actually have a passion for a particular player or team.
Yeah /25 sorry! lol Are you going to nationals this year?
(03-04-2013, 07:06 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]You are welcome, glad I could help out someone's collection. And its going to someone who actually cares for the card, not just about the value.
Heck yeah - I've been dying just to get a RC of him. The season was killing me everytime a new release published their checklist only to see he wasn't included.

I love it.
mine wasnt quite as huge as this but dave helped me out alot on some insert sets im doing.. great member and great looking trade. congrats
Pages: 1 2