Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: My little pug, Pudder.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last Thursday my little dog decided she couldn't take anymore of this world and passed on. It was a rough day for the entire family. My wife and daughter took it pretty hard but I took it harder than I would of ever imagined. Pudder was an old girl. She was at my feet as she always was when she started having trouble breathing. I held her until she stopped which was very quickly which I'm glad of. Here some of pictures of our ole' pug. Just wanted to share my little friend's memory.

[Image: th_5_zps28445dcc.jpg]
[Image: th_1_zps1fb0d4a8.jpg]
[Image: th_2_zpsec4ce982.jpg]
[Image: th_6_zpsc2aa1713.jpg]
omg she's adorable! Sorry for your loss Sad
Sorry to hear about your dog. Sad She was super cute...
Sorry for the loss.

I lost my baby Bella (American Staffordshire Terrier) last year before Valentine's Day. Two weeks before she went blind, and a few grand later found out it was cancer. Sucked to bad, and I feel your pain.

Dogs are always there for us and are more than just an animal in my family.
Sorry for your loss man,

I lost my dog after 18 years with her only a couple years back. It took us a long time to move on. She had a stroke and couldnt move the back half of her body. I adopted a new girl about a year and half ago and still dont go a day without thinking about my first dog.

Hope all is well
sorry for your loss- our pets truly become members of the family
Yeah man I'm sorry to hear that. Pets are family members and its hard on everyone involved. She was a beautiful dog.
So sorry to hear the loss of a loved pet... I lost my pug two years ago, he was almost 17 years old... Cosmo was his name... Best dog ever... I miss him to this day... Hang in there...
Sorry bud....Losing a pet is not a fun thing to go through. Great looking dog.
cute dog,sorry for your loss.. i know the pain it brings amongst family,happened to me while i was on vacation
Pages: 1 2