Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mailday pc and a hobby box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This was a fun day. Going to be busting me a box tonight. But here is what I got today. 1 for the Nick Foles PC and 1 for the Patch pc. Thanks for looking.

[Image: eala8j.jpg]

[Image: fe3mup.jpg]
Good lookin cards man. Always nice to see a Cardinals pick-up lol
(03-04-2013, 12:24 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]Good lookin cards man. Always nice to see a Cardinals pick-up lol
Got that in a break, some how I always get "stuck" with the cardinals, first time I've actually got a hit from them ha.
(03-04-2013, 12:25 PM)ZeroDave Wrote: [ -> ]Got that in a break, some how I always get "stuck" with the cardinals, first time I've actually got a hit from them ha.
Not that it's much of a "hit" lol
(03-04-2013, 12:35 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]Not that it's much of a "hit" lol
My main team did much better Wink
Sweet pickups. Digging the Brunell patch. Good luck with your box break.
(03-04-2013, 03:36 PM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet pickups. Digging the Brunell patch. Good luck with your box break.
Thank you, it'll be fun. Inviting a new collector to the sport over to break it with, so he can check out his product.
gorgeous stuff bro, can't wait to see what you hit. Remember where to send the Colts and Lions Tongue
haha im sure jaderock would want that brunell lol
Nice pickups. I am waiting on a Nick /50 certified materials auto redemption. Would be nice if i ever get it.
Good luck on the box! 1/1 mojo!
Pages: 1 2