Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Topps Valor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From what I see this is due out this week (3/6). Looks like a winner to me if it isn't too overpriced (I saw online around $170).

Any opinions on it prerelease?
I like the looks of it, but it looks like the release was pushed back to the 22nd. It seems to be a good design, but I'm still wondering what the veteran hits will be. I'm hoping that the Packers have some good auto hits in it, as I'm in on a case with some people and really would like to get some high end Pack stuff. We'll see, though.
Dang you are correct, the website that I view just updated and shows it as a 3/22 release now.

I think the product appears quite promising, but as you said it will be interesting to see the final checklist of veterans.
I just saw somewhere that there are going to be 100 veteran autos, so here's hoping there are some good Packers and other team hits in the case I'm in on. I'm due for a good Packers hit any day now with how much I've been going in on stuff... I think I'm going to take someone else's advice and get in on the Five Star as well when they start releasing more info on that as well. Looks to be interesting.
I'm tending to avoid Topps at this time due to the lack of good hits, and the amount of redeptioms they seem to have in their boxes..