Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Topps Supreme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whatever you guys do I advise you to stay away from Topps Supreme. I bought two boxes, base bards are super ugly. Only 4 cards per box, only two rookies. They are highly overpriced. They should be sold for 50$ or 40$ not 100$. You are better off buying singles on ebay!
Disagree. Supreme is one of my favorites every year and this has actually been my favorite year for Supreme yet! It's extremely hit or miss with only one hit, but that's why I love it. There are some absolute MONSTERS in that product, which is what makes it fun. I am a bit biased because they have some rockin' Arian Foster patches and multis, but check the breaks section- some members here have pulled some sick cards out of that product.
True, def a one hit or miss. I really liked last years alot more, too much gold and the names are too big on the in the base cards in my opinion. I guess I'm still getting over the fact that I didn't hit much of everything in the two boxes i opened today