Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: replacement in...HOLY CRAP UD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
...well the replacement redemption for my 11-12 Ultimate Gabriel Landeskog auto came in...Initially I was kind of ticked...I mean it's a PC piece of course but I figured it had to book less than the Landeskog...holy crap was I wrong...about 60 dollars wrong! Thanks a ton UD...no clue why it books so high, but I'll take it!
09-10 Ultimate Collection Pavel Datsyuk ON CARD auto
[Image: IMG_20130302_145750_zps005c70ad.jpg]
(why it's a three figure card IDK lol)
I'd be happy with that. Congrats!
oh even better, I apparently didn't have a Datsyuk auto in my Wings PC...so heck yes!
Great looking card. I am glad the UD took care of you.
any ideas why it's a 3 figure card? My mind is officially blown!
I just looked up the card and its only a 2 figure card. If you use the paper magazine I have always found that there is a different in values on many of the cards. As for the reason why it maybe so valuable is that it could be like how UD is doing all there sets now giving each card a level class as for the rarity of the card. In most cases if my memory serves me right there are not a ton of Pavel Datsyuk auto's out there in the older sets. He seems to be signing more now.

Chris
(03-02-2013, 05:06 PM)dark crawler88 Wrote: [ -> ]I just looked up the card and its only a 2 figure card. If you use the paper magazine I have always found that there is a different in values on many of the cards. As for the reason why it maybe so valuable is that it could be like how UD is doing all there sets now giving each card a level class as for the rarity of the card. In most cases if my memory serves me right there are not a ton of Pavel Datsyuk auto's out there in the older sets. He seems to be signing more now.

Chris
...cause I had it marked at a 9 LOL that explains a lot! LOL
Not a bad replacement, especially if it is something for your PC.
(03-02-2013, 05:18 PM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]Not a bad replacement, especially if it is something for your PC.
ya I'll take double bv (even if it's not three figures lol) any day
congrats, that's a sweet card.
Pages: 1 2