Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: OT: Is your favorite card worth the most in your collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My favorite card is actually a Mariano Rivera Auto but my most valuable card is a Walter Payton Auto.
Nope. I had two - And - I just traded one away..
Hoping it brings the same drive I had to build a PC of a player.

That being said - I own my next favorite card still (also pack pulled by myself)- Payne Stewart threads card from a 2001 SP Authentic Preview Pack. Was addicted to buying rack pack boxes back in 01.

That will never ever be traded. Too much sentimental value. I remember watching live coverage of the plane. When I pulled it, I just looked at it and smiled. I still smile when I pick it up.
(03-02-2013, 07:30 PM)ugameck Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. I had two - And - I just traded one away..
Hoping it brings the same drive I had to build a PC of a player.

That being said - I own my next favorite card still (also pack pulled by myself)- Payne Stewart threads card from a 2001 SP Authentic Preview Pack. Was addicted to buying rack pack boxes back in 01.

That will never ever be traded. Too much sentimental value. I remember watching live coverage of the plane. When I pulled it, I just looked at it and smiled. I still smile when I pick it up.
When I lived in Texas I went to the Texas Open golf tournament every year with my Dad. I got to meet Payne Stewart and got his auto when I was like 17, wish I still had it
no and yes... it was a gift and i love it more than any i have,..so it is the most valuable to ME even though i paid nothing.....i am sure it was very expensive but who knows really..lol
the one card i paid the most for and is in hand, i really dont care for at all to be honest..lmao....BUT..i needed it.. for the love of my sets....it just KILLS me sometimes though..
makes no sense
Wink