Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Hello from the past!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day! Remember me? Been a crazy few years. Engaged, married, a little one on the way....

Anyways, been frequenting the site more and ready to do some trades. Updating the organize more and more everyday but still may not be 100%. As always looking for Paul Stastny and current Avs.

Hope to hear from some of ya and "see" all the old faces!
Welcome back. I've already accepted a trade from you. BOOM! i waste no time. I'm like a vulture. Although that means you're dead or dying, so i guess that's a bad example.

I'm like an ex girlfriend who you pulled a restraining order and you just walked by your window with no shirt on.

congrats on getting married and a little one on the way. Boy, girl? Hopefully its a boy so you can pass on your trading cards and my boy and yoru boy can trade, but hopefully its a girl cause well, daughters are so sweet. Either way. Welcome bACK! group hug!
Hahaha thanks! Not sure yet, we find out 3/13!
Feel free to check my org for any Avs you don't have. I also collect Avs cards, mostly base though. I do have some doubles available.
welcome back
First off, Welcome back to the boards! Congrats on the very pleasant life accomplishments! I am getting in the same boat myself.

Secondly, Brandon (Optimus_Prime) up there is a bit off of his rocker, so please do not pay mind to him. Haha!

Thirdly, if I have anything that you need, just give me a holler. I am always interested in trading! Best wishes!

Randi