Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Some Great Mail... And It STINKS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good day, Beckett Community!

Things have slowed down a LOT here on the Hockey Boards, and I am wondering why? I hope that the reason is everyone is out finding me Halak cards for my PC. Haha! There have been some great trades that I have made, and I want to thank Jordan (Winnipeg-Jets-Fan-9) and Alain (derock) for the great trades! Here is what I snagged from them:

[Image: img221_zps64f2d867.jpg][Image: img223_zps70ecaaf5.jpg][Image: img224_zps183f563e.jpg][Image: img222_zps08db5401.jpg]

The Kane is PC for my Rookies Collection.

Now... there has been about two years' worth of harassing, picking on, slandering and feeding poopie that I have been going through thanks (HUGH!!!) to some specific members (JUSTIN!!!) who think that it's funny (TYSON!!!) to nearly destroy cards (PHIL!!!) that they think I would enjoy! There have been some near-misses with heart failure, but I have survived. Nice try, guys! Haha!

Now I think that we all remember that pesky little Elf that invaded Phil's house and PEED all over a 2011-12 Dominion Tape-To-Tape-Jaroslav Halak #12/20 card that I found to be an unreal card to acquire.

[Image: img246_zpsd7cef2a1.jpg]

Well... Phil sent it off to me and it arrived in the mailbox today, wreaking of Elf pee. Yick! But I hear that the smell leaves soon enough. Haha! A massive thank you to Phil for this amazing add to my Jaroslav Halak PC! The integrity of this community is astounding, and I am so glad to be a part of it! Thank you for stopping by, and all comments are welcomed and appreciated. Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi
what a great card, congrats on the new addition.
Sweet adds to your collection Randi. Love the Halak Tape to Tape card. Panini has come up with some really nice ideas to change the collecting world.
glad it made it there safely! Enjoy! Those cards are pretty cool, and it was nice to "own" one for a brief period of time - but it's in much better hands now!
If I recall right, it was an elf that peed on the card, it was a little pixie fairy named Randi........Wink
Thanks for the comments, guys!

Phil: It is a new take on GU cards, and it is my favorite out of the bunch! Patches are amazing, but this is awesome in my opinion!

shez: Sounds like you need to go and eat some bran. Tongue
It was relatively inexpensive, if I remember right. Part of the reason I got it was that it wasn't a big chunk of change for a card I knew you didn't have
(03-01-2013, 08:25 AM)phildo37 Wrote: [ -> ]It was relatively inexpensive, if I remember right. Part of the reason I got it was that it wasn't a big chunk of change for a card I knew you didn't have
Still an amazingly kind gesture on your part! Thank you very much, my good man!

Randi
Always love seeing your Halak cards!
Great additions Randi!!! I still think the thread with the elf was one of the best threads of all times here. Great card and wonderful gesture on Phil's part. Congrats.

Oh I don't think the smell shouldn't be too bad, I heard elves drink a lot of apple cider Big Grin
Pages: 1 2