Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thank you for the package
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you to whoever sent the hockey day cards to me. It was a very nice surprise after knowing the disappointment i would suffer from not having a LCS or strong card base around here. Whoever you are, Thank you.
Funny thing though is it's a Canadian address but the cards were for hockey day in usa. Either way, You made my day. Thank you.
Kudos to whom ever sent it!
Very well done! Congrats to the both of you!

Randi
was it a set by chance?
(02-28-2013, 02:54 PM)705-janveaux Wrote: [ -> ]was it a set by chance?
I believe it was. cards 1-25 with 2 checklists. I'm not sure what constitutes a set, i've never paid attention to those because it always made me cry that much harder.

I hope my secret admirer comes forward though so i can send him a rose....and maybe even give them dinner. BOOM.

ooo. maybe it was yaxchick...wait..no...shes in dallas.
(02-28-2013, 09:20 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: [ -> ]I believe it was. cards 1-25 with 2 checklists. I'm not sure what constitutes a set, i've never paid attention to those because it always made me cry that much harder.

I hope my secret admirer comes forward though so i can send him a rose....and maybe even give them dinner. BOOM.

ooo. maybe it was yaxchick...wait..no...shes in dallas.
Lol op it may have been me when I was giving away all those cards in that thread
Not sure? It was a while back. Either way it's cool it made your day.
Very cool of whomever.
(03-01-2013, 10:04 AM)705-janveaux Wrote: [ -> ]Lol op it may have been me when I was giving away all those cards in that thread
Not sure? It was a while back. Either way it's cool it made your day.
Well, PM me your address and we'll find out for sure. I just got them and i searched threads i was in and i couldn't find anything, So either way, They are awesome and I'm very happy for them Smile
Congrats! High-five to great person that has a huge heart...nice to see(and read)