Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: N/A for a card in a set of values
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does it mean when beckett lists and entire set of cards at a price, But randomly they have a N/A after one name.

For example.
Trilogy ice scripts all have a beckett value to them, Except for a few like mark staal. He's an N/A.

I know they do not give values to short prints but i thought those were numbers. I know if they do not have enough info for the card they won't, but why wouldn't they have enough info on a card? I'm confused.

On a side note, Graded cards. Does BGS normally seal the card inside of some sort of plastic bag before sealing them in the slab?
My guess is they just don't have enough sales of that particular card, for whatever reason.
Try changing the condition value for the unvalued card up a notch or down a notch.....
(02-26-2013, 11:11 PM)mswatson Wrote: [ -> ]Try changing the condition value for the unvalued card up a notch or down a notch.....
It's not in my ORG, i cannot change the condition value. It's listed on OPG when you do a search. I see it in other sets too.
You see it in the hard copies too. Just not enough market info I guess.