Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Question about the 86 Fleer cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys what subgrade do you think is the hardest to get a high grade on with the 86 Fleers? I ask because I'd like to believe it's centering & i currently have a BGS 9 Jordan RC with "10" centering & I'm thinkin of using that subgrade as BIG leverage in a trade. The guy who's thinking of making the trade thinks 10 centerings isn't that rare on those.... I don't keep up with graded cards often anymore, can you guys helps me? Before I left the hobby 7 years ago I was certain that seeing a 10 centering (especially on a Jordan) was like gold.... Still the case?

My card is BGS 9. Subs 10 Centering, 9.5 Edges, 9 Corners, 9 Surface
(02-24-2013, 11:39 AM)bengu Wrote: [ -> ]Guys what subgrade do you think is the hardest to get a high grade on with the 86 Fleers? I ask because I'd like to believe it's centering & i currently have a BGS 9 Jordan RC with "10" centering & I'm thinkin of using that subgrade as BIG leverage in a trade. The guy who's thinking of making the trade thinks 10 centerings isn't that rare on those.... I don't keep up with graded cards often anymore, can you guys helps me? Before I left the hobby 7 years ago I was certain that seeing a 10 centering (especially on a Jordan) was like gold.... Still the case?

My card is BGS 9. Subs 10 Centering, 9.5 Edges, 9 Corners, 9 Surface
It is absolutely centering and I wouldn't trade that card unless you are getting a major haul.

If I can flip my 8.5 fleer rc and a mantle or 2 I would buy that from you in a heartbeat!
I hope youre trading for a gold bar or something.
You guys think that kind of BGS 9 is a must keep? Those type of subgrades aren't seen often huh?
you have to get a huge premium for that card, if it gets in the right hands, it will easily get bumped up to a bgs 9.5. 10 centering on that is ridiculous!!!!!
What are you possibly trading for in return?
id be interested in it as well, centering is all that matters to most collectors..
Hope you're getting something real special for that bad boy.
Hope you're getting something real special for that bad boy.
The trade would be the BGS 9 Fleer RC + 1k cash for a 98-99 Jordan Game jersey auto... I'm easily valuing my Jordan RC at 2500... Fair??
Pages: 1 2