Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Topps Platinum retail box break (24 pack box)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will post some of the better cards tomorrow. I am just getting back into collecting so Im not sure what to expect from this box except the guaranteed hit. Have all the good superfractors been found already?? Im sure they have but was worth a shot lol If anyone has any specific cards you need for PC let me know
Hey my man, as far as I know Luck was pulled. It was an ugly 2-color patch if I recall. I wouldn't expect too much out of it besides that one auto. Hope you didn't pay too much, probably could have gotten a hobby box for the same price if you bought it from Wal-Mart or Target.
It was like 50 so not too bad. I couldn't find hobby for less than 90
Any good AP cards?
(02-24-2013, 09:24 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: [ -> ]Any good AP cards?
Expecting it by ups tomorrow. Ill look for AP and let you know
Supers are hobby only, I believe.
Broke box today didnt do too bad:

Notable base
Aaron Hernandez Ruby Parallel
Brian Quick RC
Brock Osweiler RC
Chris Rainey RC
Cyrus Gray RC
Matt Kalil RC
Kirk Cousins RC
Rueben Randle RC
Fleener RC, Mohamed Sanu RC

Inserts:
rookie refractors- Weeden, Kendall Wright, Isaiah Pead, T.Y. Hilton, Melvin Ingram, Janoris Jenkins, justin Blackmon

Die cut rookie refractor:
Andrew Luck Smile

Hits:
Kellen Moore purple refractor on card RC auto #23/25
This was a 24 ct retail box so I was surprised with the second Auto and I dont see a price in Beckett is:

Rueben Randle Die cut yellow refractor RC Auto # 5/10

This is different than the Luck die cut and I dont see any other die cuts listed on the back on card pack..any help with value and type of die cut would be helpful. All are FS
Its the Gold Refractor. Very nice hit. Should cover your box. I think - Its been awhile since Ive had one to check values lol
(02-25-2013, 11:58 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Its the Gold Refractor. Very nice hit. Should cover your box. I think - Its been awhile since Ive had one to check values lol
Any idea what I should do BIN for on ebay? I was going to do that with best offer option
Nice hit on the Randle