Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Wht does Panini do with un-answered redemptions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just curious as to what would happen to these cards.. im in a case where im in need for a couple derrick morgan redemptions that ive NEVER seen. In this case he has 8 rookies and stars auto cards and i have 6. They ALL redemptions. would i be able to call panini direct and see? maybe they can hook me up with my needs? the total print run left on these is 25... 20 with 1 and 5 with the other. Any answers would be cool,thanks!
Best you can do is call or email them. There is one guy in particular who is pretty awesome at handling redemption's at Panini. His name is: David Sharp. He's been great at handling redemption's.
Amy is great as well.
They usually use the expired redemptions as replacements.
I have two expired redemptions, one for a Fred Davis rookie Auto. Should I contact them about that as well?
i have 5 contenders redemptions from 2010 and 2 from last year i was gonna see if i could get replaced with my 2 needs for derrick morgan.. i know he signed because i have 6 of the 8 rookies and stars redemptions.