Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: used redemptions for sale?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been seeing a lot of auctions on the bay lately for already used redemption cards. Although I realize the seller has the right to put them up for sale, and they are being honest...I just don't see the point. It's not like the redemption cards have a picture of the player on the card, it's just words. The most ridiculous part, though, is that people are bidding on them.

Just wanted to put that one out there!
Yup, its mind boggling to say the least
New PC...all used and expired redemptions of Ken Griffey Jr!!!!!!!!!!
(02-21-2013, 12:27 PM)zaccheus85 Wrote: [ -> ]New PC...all used and expired redemptions of Ken Griffey Jr!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody needs a hobby.
(02-21-2013, 11:37 AM)kstjst Wrote: [ -> ]The most ridiculous part, though, is that people are bidding on them.

Just wanted to put that one out there!
Probably a good number of them aren't reading the description properly. They probably think they're bidding on an actual unused redemption card. There were several times that I almost put a bid on one that wasn't so clearly stated. There were other bidders, too ... Figured nobody would bid on an expired one, right?
Late at night, after a beer or three even the best of us could get fooled into it. Smile
I watch some of those auctions just to get a laugh. A used Harper red auto redemption ended at something like 86 bucks the other day. Just a useless piece of cardboard.
lol ya i have seen some of those. The ones i saw were like already used but only 10 of these were made so its very rare lol. Some people are so stupid
I was looking at one and like the old adage, if its too good to be true.....I looked closer and bingo.
There are some people that are master set builders and feel they need them redeemed or not. I know it sounds stupid but it is true.
an pujols one from 2012 triple threads just went for 110! that was crazy! i watched just to see who dumb one can be, i believe it got 7 bidders
Pages: 1 2