Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 11-12 Gold Standard x3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't bought basketball in a while, but these were on sale. Here are my hits. How do you think I did?

[Image: mems.jpeg][Image: redemps.jpeg][Image: autos.jpeg][Image: gold.jpeg]

My best BV's are mem cards. Very surprised on the Rubio BV!
Great breaks! I am very interested in the Shaq if you are up for giving it up
Pretty good, except im not taking the time to find out who the redemptions are for, so Ill assume they are ok...
(02-20-2013, 10:55 PM)Jbittman Wrote: [ -> ]Great breaks! I am very interested in the Shaq if you are up for giving it up
Sending a pm
(02-21-2013, 12:18 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty good, except im not taking the time to find out who the redemptions are for, so Ill assume they are ok...
Thanks! The redemptions were nothing special.
I LOVE the Rubio!
(02-21-2013, 03:41 PM)folkertino Wrote: [ -> ]I LOVE the Rubio!
Pm sent
That Rubio is awesome!
lol add that Moe Harkless Redemption to the Greg Little whenever I find something on your list! I love the metal redemption cards!
Sick Rubio patch!!! Very interested in the Glen Rice and the Wade if they are available.
(02-22-2013, 06:48 PM)ryancholden Wrote: [ -> ]That Rubio is awesome!
Are you interested? Send a pm if you are.
(02-22-2013, 09:29 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]lol add that Moe Harkless Redemption to the Greg Little whenever I find something on your list! I love the metal redemption cards!
Will do.
(02-23-2013, 04:51 AM)ndevoy Wrote: [ -> ]Sick Rubio patch!!! Very interested in the Glen Rice and the Wade if they are available.
Sending a pm.
Pages: 1 2