Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for Wizards!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all looking to trade for Wizards I don't have. Looking for any current Wizards GU, RCs, and autos, along with any Bullets. Will also trade for Nene in Nuggets uni. I will trade most of my basketball GU/Autos 2-1 in favor for Wizards that I need. Thanks Smile

-Adding a bunch of stuff to my org throughout the evening.
Trade offer sent
it's not much, but I have a Wall RC coming later this week. It's marked FT if you are interested.
I have two Wall Autos and an art card graded /20 id sell pretty cheap.
(02-21-2013, 12:21 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]I have two Wall Autos and an art card graded /20 id sell pretty cheap.
How much are you asking for the art card? Thanks!
bump.
bump.
Make an offer for the Art Card. I know its not a good Grading Company, but I just liked the card and it was all there was before he entered the NBA. So its pre RC I guess.

Photobucket
(03-03-2013, 10:18 AM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]Make an offer for the Art Card. I know its not a good Grading Company, but I just liked the card and it was all there was before he entered the NBA. So its pre RC I guess.

Photobucket
Your PM box was full so couldn't shoot you a PM. I have no idea on a price lol, $10? Thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2