Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone know how to sort photos on the new photobucket?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone know how to put a photo in a specific spot? I go by beckett's checklist but the new photobucket will not allow me to click, drag and place it where I want to like the old site. I would appreciate any help thanks.
the new photobucket sucks donkey ****, just saying

and no i dont know, just wanted to contribute nothing to this thread lol
I've been trying for months to get it to work, so... I anxiously await the answer myself. I've submitted feedback to them multiple times about the importance of that feature.

They told me they are still working on that feature, they know it doesn't work and you cannot organize your albums right now.

Anyone ever use flickr? Thinking of switching.
Sorting is messed up. They are going to fix that, right?
I dont like how you can only see the upper 2/3 of a vertically designed card (90% I'd say) in gallery view, unless you click on it. (Cant see the auto most of the time) It seems clunky and awkward too. Then the navigation bar hides itself every time you navigate?? Epic Fail.
LMK about Flickr - is it a viable alternative?
if it aint broke, dont fix it right? still using old PB cuz the new one sucks.
420Ramsfan, they gave me 12 days to switch, so I'm not doing it until I'm forced to. It's BS. I HATE the new Photobucket...
Yeah the new photobucket sucks big time. I'm thinking about just doing my own site to organize my PC
I heard they are going to add that feature, but even once they do that, it still blows
Dang they need that feature back asap!!! Anyone know how to resize photos? I cant find a way to do that as well.
Pages: 1 2