Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking To Trade Basketball For A & G Base And Minis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't have any 50-100 dollar cards but Have a lot of base,inserts,rookies that are good for set or team collectors.

Looking for anyone that has a bunch of a and g that they don't want.

Thank You
We already did a big trade, but I wanted to say I really like those A& G sets. I wish they had some for basketball. They have Goodwin, but that is more all sports and not quite the same.
That was a very nice trade.Actually opening it now.

A and G is our favorite.Almost done the run from 06-10 for base and minis.Need about 12 cards.If you get more of any year please let me know.

Not a big Goodwin fan.To all over the place if you know what I mean.

Thanks again
(02-19-2013, 10:52 PM)briankort Wrote: [ -> ]We already did a big trade, but I wanted to say I really like those A& G sets. I wish they had some for basketball. They have Goodwin, but that is more all sports and not quite the same.
(02-19-2013, 11:40 PM)duck6700j Wrote: [ -> ]If you get more of any year please let me know.
I do have some 2008 and 2011 in my org. Had them last time, but our trade was so big I didn't want to bother you with adding more cards. Check them out and see if we can work something else out.
I have a good amount of A&G 2010-2012 and a few from earlier years including minis...pm what you need and I can see if I have them
Thought I got everything but the inserts I have a ton of.I'll take a look.Thanks again

(02-19-2013, 11:43 PM)briankort Wrote: [ -> ]I do have some 2008 and 2011 in my org. Had them last time, but our trade was so big I didn't want to bother you with adding more cards. Check them out and see if we can work something else out.