Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Quick question about 2011 Heroes and Prospects cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently bought a box of 2011 ITG Heroes and Prospects cards from my local Walmart. When I look them up they all have print runs on them but the cards are not actually numbered. I believe I have added them correctly to my org but wanted to make sure before I try to trade them and some one feels cheated. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
As far as I can tell, the 2011 ITG Heroes is an "announced run" product, meaning the cards are not each serial-numbered. (Some of the super short prints might be numbered; I didn't check every card).
i've never seen one numbered. i'm sure you did fine. you didnt happen to get a hunter morris between the seems did you?
uvaspina and kelbysdaddy - Thank you both for the help and info. I feel better about getting the right cards in my org now. The cards I pulled were - Cal Ripken Jr. Heroes Mem jersey silver, Chris Archer Up Close auto silver, Thomas Neal Full Body auto silver, Bobby Borchering Full Body auto silver and a Gary Sanchez Lumbergraphs auto silver.
no prob. nice pulls on the cal and sanchez!
Nice pulls!
Thank you!!