Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thoughts on my "fix" job? Bittersweet mailday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some of you know I bought a lot because there was a JT /5 I needed and unfortunately it was damaged (my luck) but I had to have it. Well here is what it looked like before

[Image: JTdamage.jpg]

and now

[Image: 02-16-2013113554PM.jpg]

All I did was carefully unroll the foil and used heavy card cases to flattened it down and it actually worked...sort of lol.
Looks like a pretty good fix up job to me!
I tried my best lol.
lol nice bro
Looks good enough to me. It's still a great looking card and has a super low print run so I wouldn't be too concerned with it. Maybe one day you'll get a shot at upgrading it too.
(02-17-2013, 06:29 AM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good enough to me. It's still a great looking card and has a super low print run so I wouldn't be too concerned with it. Maybe one day you'll get a shot at upgrading it too.
my thoughts exactly!

can't say I wouldn't do the same thing ..... and look at it this way..... if another comes up you can get 2 out of the 5 Smile

what ya drop on if if ya don't mind?
looks good now.. unfortunately thats all you can do!
Bake I have some colberts I needed that are like that...my rc auto patch emerald has the foil messed up...just hope you find another!
I think its a nice fix. Yeah I had the same issue with my Certified Largent emerald patch auto /5 but thankfully the peeling wasn't too bad
Will work for now... I am sure you will find a replacement eventually...Wink
Pages: 1 2