Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Permanent Lawrie Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: Lawrie3_zpsbc01ff94.jpeg]

[Image: Lawrie4_zps7fd83362.jpeg]

[Image: C8B71F5B-9F20-42C4-B8A3-A04C2D5DE282-110...766d7e.jpg]

[Image: Lawrie2_zpsfe0a382a.jpeg]

[Image: lawrie.jpeg]

[Image: baittrade-1.jpeg]

[Image: lawrie2_zps1fcff8d9.jpeg]

[Image: lawrie5_zps8b639728.jpeg]

[Image: lawrie4_zpsc4a4fc58.jpeg]

[Image: lawrie3_zps09be2637.jpeg]

As always comments welcomed and if you have any Lawrie autos you are wanting to trade i'd love to add them to my collection.
Nice, I still don't have a Five Star auto of his yet and the Gold Rush autos have been to expensive so far. I've picked up a few nice pieces as well, I'll post some pics soon.
(02-16-2013, 03:46 PM)Haze28 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, I still don't have a Five Star auto of his yet and the Gold Rush autos have been to expensive so far. I've picked up a few nice pieces as well, I'll post some pics soon.
I got a good deal on the Gold Rush or good deal to me. Spent a week haggling with the guy. I have 3 Five Star autos and i think i've got most of them relatively cheap. Post up some pics man!! If they are anything as nice as your Price pieces i gotta see them.
Very nice pick ups man. But why do the signatures look so different?

Also I have a 2013 Lawrie SP if ya want to work a small trade or something.
Any Five Star doubles? I still have that Unity relic auto emerald double I'd be willing to deal...
(02-16-2013, 03:54 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice pick ups man. But why do the signatures look so different?

I think Lawrie has signed so many autos that he has started to really rush it when he signs. If you look at his 2011 autographs they all look similar and very smooth, now some of them look like a 5 year old scribbled on the card lol.
(02-16-2013, 03:54 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice pick ups man. But why do the signatures look so different?

His signature has changed every year. Like Haze said these guys are signing so many things they don't take pride in their signature and just rush threw the cards. The Gold Rush auto is pretty nice though.
(02-16-2013, 03:55 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Any Five Star doubles? I still have that Unity relic auto emerald double I'd be willing to deal...
No dupes just the 3 relic, silver signature, and the regular one. Still love to have the emerald though.
(02-16-2013, 03:54 PM)pjpitbull Wrote: [ -> ]Also I have a 2013 Lawrie SP if ya want to work a small trade or something.
Love to have that SP. I didn't see it in your org though? Shoot me an offer. I'm sure we can work something out.
love the gold rush!
Sweet Lawries!
Anybody who goes from signing their name 10 times a year to 1,000+ times a year is going to see a change in the appearance of their signature. You also have to realize that a lot of these guys are in their early 20's; having even less experience at signing their name up to this point.

It happened to me when I started my first accounts receivable job when I was 21. I went from signing my name a handful of times a year to signing hundreds of invoices a month. At first you could actually read my name - flash forward 13 years later and people say I "have doctor’s signature". You can read one letter in my name now, lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4