Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: First Prizm Mailday! Nice update 3/4/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm mainly a basketball collector but this Prizm addiction thing spread over into the football release for me. I usually bust some chrome every year just for the heck of it and thats about. I decided that with Prizm I was going to go after as many of the Niners as I could. Got my first set of 3 in the mail yesterday and they do not disappoint Smile

[Image: 2013-02-16101726_zpsca6b62a1.jpg]

Im going to keep going after the rest of the niners in all variations thats within my price range to see how good it all looks together.

Thanks!
Very nice!!! Keep EM coming...
Dang, those are sweet! The gold looks great!
(02-16-2013, 12:46 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]Dang, those are sweet! The gold looks great!
+1

That gold card is NICE.
prizm is super nice this year. nice additions,love the gold
Here's my last couple maildays...making some good progress. The bottom row is all refractors.

[Image: 2013-02-23082921_zps66202190.jpg]
Great looking new additions.
I know what you mean about the Prizm cards! I am collecting the Packers Prizm, and have the base for all cards, base Rodger's Brilliance, the base Perry rookie insert, Red I have Rodgers, Matthews, Jennings, and Nelson, Prizms: Finley, Jennings, Hayward, Nelson, and Rodger's Brilliance, Hayward auto /#499, Perry auto /#499, Perry Prizms auto /#99, Finley auto /#25, Starks auto /#149, Starks auto /#25, and have redemptions redeemed for both the Worthy autos of /#299 and /#99. I have the green coming for Worthy, Finley, and Woodson that I just won. Had I not just spent a bunch of money recently to get some of these, I might have been able to bid on the Jennings and Nelson autos that were both #d to 5 and were on eBay, but I didn't have enough to finagle paying for them.... Will probably be the only time I see them available for under 100 bucks. Definitely don't have 600 bucks to get the Matthews Finite 1/1, unfortunately Sad

I have to say, this set is, by far, my favorite set by Panini, and probably in my top 5 of all time for any football cards!
Great start. I really like the look of Prizm. Congrats!
Another couple mail days in, the variations of the team sets are really starting to come together:

[Image: 2013-03-01200510_zps13cb22bb.jpg]
Pages: 1 2