Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Collected when young...looking to shake now!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Fellas,

After rummaging in the garage, I stumbled upon my basketball card collection from my youth. It's nothing too astonishing, but after looking up a few of the ones that looked good, it appears that I've got a $4-500 Jordan, a few complete sets at around $200 each, and a bunch of singles that I'm sure are worth just a little.

Thoughts on the best way to start getting rid of these? I'd be down for getting some cash out of these but also filling some voids in other peoples collections that would mean more to them than it would to me. Thanks!
Most people here trade and not buy unless you have something really rare they can't get in a trade. Online sights like ebay, comc and the beckett marketplace are good places if you just want to sell.
Welcome to the site. Congrats on getting back in to it. When you say that you have a $4-500 Jordan do you mean you have Jordan cards that range from $4 to $500?
(02-15-2013, 07:39 PM)hof collector 15 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the site. Congrats on getting back in to it. When you say that you have a $4-500 Jordan do you mean you have Jordan cards that range from $4 to $500?
I think he means 400 to 500..
Why do i have a bad feeling about this? Seen these more than once in my time and it's like they disappear.
(02-15-2013, 07:51 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: [ -> ]Why do i have a bad feeling about this? Seen these more than once in my time and it's like they disappear.
Not sure I follow you.

Yeah, as far as I see it, a $400-500 Jordan card. It looks like I might have to get a bearing on the value of most of these and then head to eBay, unless someone thinks otherwise.

I appreciate the info so far! Man, talk about a trip down memory lane thumbing through these pages....

Can you post a picture of this Jordan card worth $400-$500.
[Image: 542D8CC8-9953-4A5D-8F91-B912C10C1923-737...FE0FE0.jpg]

I may be wrong, but from what I saw on the pricing guide, it was $400-500.
(02-15-2013, 10:47 PM)hunt_ak Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 542D8CC8-9953-4A5D-8F91-B912C10C1923-737...FE0FE0.jpg]

I may be wrong, but from what I saw on the pricing guide, it was $400-500.
lol.... Yes you are wrong, that card is notorious for people thinking its the Game Dated insert....
Your's is the regular base card....
Thats what ya get for being a rookie! Easy one to get confused as it actually SAYS game dated on it! HAHA! Smile
Pages: 1 2